It’s early and I’m tired. The weather is miserable, but I am not because I woke up this morning to lots of emails/facebook messages/tweets about the book! I’m in love with the contirbutions people have sent, I could gaze at them all day. I can’t wait to share all your pieces with the world, it’s going to be fantastic!
Anyway, I’ve had messages from the inspired… and the uninspired. If you haven’t the slightest clue what to send in, stop worrying, I have yet to decide what I’m going to include yet either and I cross out every word I write. I have some ideas of what you can include, but feel free to think outside of the box and go a little crazy. We like crazy here ;)
- Pictures - with the band, of the shows, or your Aiden-covered walls or even off your shoe, pictures are good.
- Blogs - have you seen the band live/followed them on tour and have written a blog about it? Send me it!
- Letters - pretty self explanitory, you could address it to the band or to the world. Remember, a lot of eyes are going to read this. Nothing too dodgy, once you see/read something disturbing, you can never unread it…
- Poems - about this/that/anything.
- Drawings - break out the pens and pencils!
- Photos of you and your friends promoting Aiden!
The sky’s the limit, but I’m sure we could even break through that if we tried hard enough.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve all done.